Pellease

If you go fifteen seconds into the vid you'll see where I split the vid. I didn't change anything scale wise, I just deleted a bit. When in preview nothing changes, but when exported the latter section of the video is smaller in scale.

Any ideas what I can do?

Great!

This one is the project folder and files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4hUqNA_Vqu1YU56QUFITWQzWHc?usp=sharing

This is the saved project: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4hUqNA_Vqu1SXVvM1EwM212ck0

I'm really new to all of this so I'm not entirely sure which one would get you what you need. As for the clips they are cut from a single source. I just took out the middle and kept everything else the same.

Thanks a ton for helping me with this!

There are two clips in your project.  Though you state that they were from a single source they appear to have been processed slightly differently:  clip one has pulses at the top of the raster that may have confused the uploader.

This downloadable test was at 1280 x 720, 29.97 fps with default encoding. No sizing difference.  Try uploading it to YouTube and see if the problem recurs.

The Mp4 video was created from the project files that you uploaded:  two clips and the.VPJ data file.  Starting with a clean slate, try this approach...

Apply effects to the master clip until it is scaled, rotated, cropped, etc. just as you want it.  Crop out any random pulses at the top of the raster.  This is sequence #1.  Then click the + sign on the tab above the timeline to create a new sequence.  The timeline will be cleared.

Up in the media area click the SEQUENCE tab and load sequence #1 onto the timeline.  Now make your cut/s, and then export this completed sequence #2.

On 19/3/2017 at 9:06 AM, borate said:

The Mp4 video was created from the project files that you uploaded:  two clips and the.VPJ data file.  Starting with a clean slate, try this approach...

Apply effects to the master clip until it is scaled, rotated, cropped, etc. just as you want it.  Crop out any random pulses at the top of the raster.  This is sequence #1.  Then click the + sign on the tab above the timeline to create a new sequence.  The timeline will be cleared.

Up in the media area click the SEQUENCE tab and load sequence #1 onto the timeline.  Now make your cut/s, and then export this completed sequence #2.

Exactly Good advice.  Also if any of you need more assistance you can always open a Support ticket. using this link: http://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html

And 1 of the Technical Support representatives will be able to assist you.