how to make 3d video have 3d effects ?

ahmed2017

i have a normal 2d video and i am exporting 3d video as 3d video but how i can make my video show effects when watching video with 3d glasses ?

post in detail. I am just trying to export it through 2d video. I dont know how effects will appear in 3d video or how to add 3d effects in video.

i want my exported 3d video to show 3d effects automatically when exporting video to 3d export.

like in my video it has 3d effects.

Hi,

3D image clips and / or 3D video clips can be added to any project, using the instructions in Loading or Creating Clips.

When loading a 3D image or video file, you will be asked to select its stereoscopic format. Check the Use this format for all 3D files I load check-box to set this as the default. The default format can be changed later in Options: Export.

To change the stereoscopic format of a clip after it has been loaded, use the clip properties dialog.

Saving 3D Videos

Follow the instructions in Saving, Sharing, or Burning a Video. Select the Stereoscopic 3D output format, as shown in Output Video to Stereoscopic 3D.

Stereoscopic Formats are:

Side by Side, or Over / Under
Information for the left and right eyes are stored in separate parts of each frame. If the frame width or height is set to half, then it means that the output will be shown stretched as if the input 3D file were squashed to half width or height.

Anaglyph
Information for the left and right eyes is stored together, by shifting colors. Glasses with different colored lenses are required to view the 3D effect.

Hi

Note:

The 2D to 3D anaglyph produces a pseudo stereo effect making the resultant anaglyph image appear to be  behind the plane of the frame (or any text if present.) The image itself remains in 2D.

The amount of plane shift depends  on the separation of the Red and Cyan images. With standard anaglyph glasses (Red lens over the left eye,)  moving the Cyan image to the right  pushes the image behind the frame. The VP export  setup "Anaglyph Image Red-Cyan" does this

If you export as "Anaglyph Image Cyan-Red"  The Red image is pushed to the right making the anaglyph appear to be in front of the frame or text..

Note that If your anaglyph glasses has the Red lens over the right eye, the effect is reversed.

The intensity of the pseudo 3D effect is dependant on the separation of the Red and Cyan images, the more the separation the greater the 3D effect. Here's a typical  pseudo 3D image created with a graphics program.......

b843a681e7552dfbaf34ffd90f8bd938.jpg

Using anaglyph glases you will see the 2D image is behind the text

Unfortunately there is no user control for this separation as VP creates it during export. In practice it is quite small and so sadly the 3D effect is not particularly striking.

Nat