How to? Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+V, Mute in select audio/video timeline event.

Marcin

Beautifully thank you for your answers.

VideoPad Editor v4.58

Question is, How to:

1. Block event   (I know )

2 Select part event in audio or video timeline, ( 0,2-15 sec.) ?   <----------- ( I don't know How)

3 Ctrl+X or Ctrl+C or Ctrl+V or Mute audio     <--------------- ( I don't know How)

( Maybe program will automatically center the mark between the words? ) WoW!!!

4 Continue next select part step1    < ----------- (I know How)

rNFUBcv.png

You can add fade points to mute only part of video:

1. Select the sound track you want to edit (on the Timeline).
  2. Click on the blue line to add fade points.
  3. Add two points on the left and right of the region that want to mute.
  4. Add another two points in the middle of the region.
  5. Drag the fade points in the middle to the button and close the the edge of the region as much as possible (see the screenshot below).

The screenshot below shows how to mute the audio between 6.0 ~ 7.0 second:

pWckQvy.jpg

Hi

"PS. What keyboard shortcut to mute the selection? "

It doesn't need a keyboard shortcut... This is the procedure to mute a section of a clip on the timeline.

With your clip on the timeline, move the red cursor line to the start of your section to mute. You can play it to this point or drag it or refer to the audio peaks. Use Split audio track. (Or you can split all tracks if you want)

Move the red cursor line to the end of your section to mute. You can play it to this point or drag it or refer to the audio peaks. Use Split audio track. (Or you can split all tracks if you want)

Right click the section of the audio track to mute and select "Mute Audio"...Job done! :mellow:

Nat

I have olny "Delete selected region" if select on time scale (can not precizion) , but in timeline audio I cant select :-( (precizion) because still the event move too,

if lock event , the event stay (hold) correct but CAN'T sellect nothing (red Frame). v.4.58 very very resistant to use :-(((

I asked in support too, if they dont ansver me how, I want ask back money, the program is very very resistant to use v4.58.

i2xp95Ql.png

Hi

It would seem that you have selected a section of the timeline by dragging the red cursor line along either the Video Track or the Sound track. The only options you now have by selecting a region in this way are to split both tracks at the start and finish points using the icon that appears immediately, or Right click and select "Delete Selected Region" (As shown in your image.) This deletes the selected region on both tracks and closes the gap. There are no controls to mute the audio. The intention here is to allow a more rapid method of cutting sections from a clip and all the tracks at once and not realy to isolate different tracks..

Follow the instruction in my earlier post. These outline how to mute or delete a section of a clip or a section of an individual track. Remember, you can unlink the audio from the clip and deal with them separately.

You will find it pretty easy to learn the basics of editing with VP; it just takes a little time to get to grips with the more advanced features. It's best to start with some short clips and images on the timeline and try the different features out. If you do get in a mess use the Back Button (The undo arrow) to get back to the start.

Nat

To mute a region you can split it as a separated clip (cut from left and right) and make it muted. Click on the clip's speaker button to show the Clip Volume dialog.

In fact you can apply any effects (video and audio) to a region of a clip in this way.

djjIkRU.jpg

This is not what I asked.  <----------------  Otherwise, Beautifully thank you for your answers.
I think You can see graphics that I added up?

If you want me to do it the slow way,

which you have entered my salary costs 50 & extra to an hour.