-

TD070VA1

You could try what was suggested to me when I had export failures:

Create final, ready-to-export sequences of a much shorter length (perhaps 30 minutes). Export each sequence so you now have a number of .mp4 files (or whatever you choose) then combine (join) those using any number of (free or paid for) utilities. If you find my response to the original problem I had, I mention which one I found worked OK - no video preview in the UI, just a list the videos and it produces (eventually) one single .mp4 file.

Looking at your spec, I would think that more memory might help too. Windows 10 (you using Win?) requires on my machine 4Gb just for itself. Using VP brings the total to about 6Gb. Your rendering (export) time is huge, perhaps I don't appreciate the format you're rendering to. With VP 4.58 I'm finding it exports in about real-time (30 minute video takes 30 minutes to export). The next version is supposed to revert to pre-4.58 behaviour and spawn more threads or something to fully utilise available CPU so will be much quicker.

If NCH ever produce a 64-bit version of VP they could just load all our videos into memory and work on that - that would speed things up I guess but that's all it is :)