Unhappy new user, wavepad can't find files

jakob

I have just purchased based on the free trial.

Now I get a serious issue. When i try to open files that are within the folder structure of my mac, right clicking on the file and choosing wavepad there, i get a error message that the file can not be found. IF I instead take the file and drag it over the wavepad program ikon it works fine......

What the heck is going on here. That is not acceptable, hope someone has a fix otherwise i will go for a refund and get another audioprogram.

Kind wishes

Jakob

I have just purchased based on the free trial.

Now I get a serious issue. When i try to open files that are within the folder structure of my mac, right clicking on the file and choosing wavepad there, i get a error message that the file can not be found. IF I instead take the file and drag it over the wavepad program ikon it works fine......

What the heck is going on here. That is not acceptable, hope someone has a fix otherwise i will go for a refund and get another audioprogram.

Kind wishes

Jakob

Well now it does not work even when dragging files there, ONLY when I used the "open" menu.. Just not acceptable.

Hi,

Please confirm the Mac OS and application version you are using, and contact the NCH support staff > supportnch@nchsoftware.com , possibly you will need to re install a software. I have tested this on Mac OS Sierra and it works just fine, either using the Open With > WavePad option(after right clicking) or by dragging the file to the application window.

Best regards,