Upgraded online and invoice template problem

martjam

I tried upgrading my free version 4.52 a little while ago and discovered the invoice template needed to be set up again. I couldn't get it close enough to the old invoice, so I rolled it back to the 4.52 version.

Is it possible that there is a file(s) in my 4.52 version that I could copy before upgrading and replace in the newer version so my old invoice template comes with me?

I tried upgrading my free version 4.52 a little while ago and discovered the invoice template needed to be set up again. I couldn't get it close enough to the old invoice, so I rolled it back to the 4.52 version.

Is it possible that there is a file(s) in my 4.52 version that I could copy before upgrading and replace in the newer version so my old invoice template comes with me?

Unfortunately, that option is not available you need to setup the template again.

If you have issues we recommend you to open a support ticket using this link: http://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html

Thanks Tsam. It was about 6-8 months ago that I tried this upgrade, so I can't remember exactly what invoice problems I had. If I stay with the old version, are there any problems I may face in the future, that you know of? I suppose support will stop at some time, but anything else?