Income Statement Doesnt work all of the sudden

momma5

Help PLEASE I am trying to do end of year reports, (which i just did in the middle of December for the bank)and it tells me "There is no information for this request", but if i go into my invoices, revenues journal and all my expenses and everything is there. I have contacted tech support to which i have yet to receive an answer. Does anyone know how to fix this please!!!!

Help PLEASE I am trying to do end of year reports, (which i just did in the middle of December for the bank)and it tells me "There is no information for this request", but if i go into my invoices, revenues journal and all my expenses and everything is there. I have contacted tech support to which i have yet to receive an answer. Does anyone know how to fix this please!!!!

the notification "There is no information for this request" means you selected the wrong dates from the report filters, OR, you are using a report that holds no data, please review. For this type of issues I will suggest to contact NCH support directly and attach a copy of your Express Accounts back up file explaining the case, so they can review and assist.

• 1 year later...