Archiving Data

Pter59

I am using the free version 4.54 of EI for a local kids sporting club. I have a lot of invoices recorded/paid etc and the program is not as quick as it used to be (understandably). I know I can backup my data and delete, but I want to be able to still access the stored data quickly and easily. Is there any way of doing this other than by backup? I don't want to be running 2 laptops for this year and last year

I had thought about upgrading to the purchased version to use the multi business function ie have MyClub 2016, MyClub 2017 etc. This would allow me to keep the various years seperate and be able to close off my books when all paid but still have access to data. Does anyone know how the multi business data is stored ie seperately in 2 accounts or one large file. Over time the number of files would be increased eg I could have 10 years of data (10 data files ?)

I like the multi business idea for MyClub if it would work as opposed to running one account and building up the data file to one huge file (slower and slower).

If this won't work, is it possible to run multiple versions of EI on the same PC so I can have MyClub 2016 and MyClub 2017 on seperate files but on the same PC. This gives me access that I want.

I hope I have explained sufficiently for someone to offer some help/advice for my situation.

Thanks.

I really love Express Invoice, it has been a great find for me and MyClub as a volunteer and provides everything we really need.