I'm using VideoPad Professional v 4.31.

I've got troubles with the exported video on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 on different computers and laptops - so I guess the devices I'm working from are not the problem.

I add an overlay video (to be more specific I try to add a lower third on the actual video).In the preview it looks fine, but when I finally export the video the lower third part has moved.I also check the video to be at 16:9 as well as the overlay.

Also the overlay video (the lower third) has exported differently, as it has some strange lines on it.

I feel like quitting this program if I cannot make it work, I really have tried a dozen of times to fix this.

I'm posting screenshots to show you:

on the preview: image.jpg

on the exported video: Snapshot_10.png

Yes, I tried with the latest version - same results. In addition, I always save the project before exporting the video. When I open again the project the text and overlay videos are moved in different positions. What should I do? :(

Can you upload the video and overlay elements to a server and link them here - Dropbox, MS OneDrive, Google Drive? Folks will attempt to recreate your effort.