Major Syncing Issues

townandy

Hi,

I have put a band video together and it's in sync when i play in Videopad. When exported it's slightly out on laptop.

When i upload to Youtube and watch o the TV via chromecast through the laptop it's perfect but when i watch it via youtube via either laptop or iphone it's out again.

Have tried various different export settings but same result.

Completely stuck :(

Anyone experienced this?

Hi

"Hi Nat, i can't find that option :(" "3.74"

Your version of VP is fairly old and that choice was not in version 3.74, You can only choose from a list or enter a custom value in that. Select a framerate for the output the same as your input video and see what happens.

This may not resolve the issue but C-major may have an answer to your problem. The latest version, just released is 4.57 and there has been a lot of changes.

Nat

Hi

"Hi Nat, i can't find that option :(" "3.74"

Your version of VP is fairly old and that choice was not in version 3.74, You can only choose from a list or enter a custom value in that. Select a framerate for the output the same as your input video and see what happens.

This may not resolve the issue but C-major may have an answer to your problem. The latest version, just released is 4.57 and there has been a lot of changes.

Nat

Cheers. The guy that shot the footage for us told me to set it at 30fps. I'll go and see him at the weekend to see what he can do.

Just doen't make sense to me that once uploaded to youtube, if i play it through my TV it's perfect but slow on phone and laptop.

Cheers anyway :)