Export Project error

Palookaville

Hi folks. New to this forum thus apologies in advance if that has been answered previously (though I've searched back as far as 2011) with no luck.

Issue is that I'm trying to export as .wav file and I received an error at the bottom of the screen saying "Could not find a component to export project to a file". Only a one minute clip with all data in the music diectory on my local C: drive. Mixpad V 3.61, Windows 7.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Hi folks. New to this forum thus apologies in advance if that has been answered previously (though I've searched back as far as 2011) with no luck.

Issue is that I'm trying to export as .wav file and I received an error at the bottom of the screen saying "Could not find a component to export project to a file". Only a one minute clip with all data in the music diectory on my local C: drive. Mixpad V 3.61, Windows 7.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

On this case, Please try exporting to a different format if the issue persist it will be better if you contact the Support directly and open a Support Ticket on the Website: http://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

Regards