Merging projects

LudFue

Hi

If, by "Project" you mean the .vpj file and you have saved your work as two .vpj files, then you can only load one of these. You cannot load one and merge another vpj file to it to make a longer video. You can import the clips that make up the second vpj file as c-major suggests but you would then have to re-construct the second project again at the end of the first one loaded. HOWEVER......

One way around this is to load your second .vpj project file and create a Sequence of the whole timeline.

You will finish up with all the component clips in the clip bin and the sequence from the timeline as a single clip in the Sequence bin. The timeline will be empty.

Now save your work as a .vpj file project file.

To get both videos together....

Load your first project .vpj file. This will construct your first video.

Now Import the clips from your second video .vpj file as c-major suggests.

You will now find that ALL the clips from both videos are in the clip bin and the Sequence you created of your second video in the Sequence bin.

Simply add this sequence to the timeline and both videos are together. The only difference is that the Audio Track for the added sequence will appear blank, although the sound is there.

"I got after Import 2 sequences but i cannot merge these sequences into ONE Video film"

I am not exactly clear here by what you mean by "sequences" in this context....Did you mean "clips". If so you have not created a sequence to import as mentioned above and all you are finding are the clips, and as stated, you would have to recreate the second video from these. Try the instructions above from *****.

Note: Sequences behave like a single clip in VP and can be added to the timeline in exactly the same way. i.e. Place or Drag and Drop.

Nat

Hi Nat

hi c-major

What you have suggested works. The Clip/sequence i cannot rework but it allows me to merge to a single big film.

The other Option was to Export to mp4 and add to the project

Thanks for your usefull hints!!

Ludger