Video Track 2 prompt does not appear

iolo

Hi folks!

I'm new to VideoPad, and trying to add a second video track. According to the forum answers I've seen, when I add files to Video Track 1, a prompt should appear in the grey strip above it:

"Drag and drop your video,text and image clips here to overlay"

I can't see this prompt at all on my screen (screenshot below), however many clips I've added to Video Track 1 - am I missing something?

Thanks a lot,

iolo. :)

*Sorry, screenshot seems not to have worked!

Perhaps you're working in Storybook mode, where that prompt doesn't appear. In any case, drag overlay files to the space just above the main video track.

Or, in Timeline mode, click the chevron to the right of the small green arrow above the media area and "overlay on sequence at cursor."

Hi

"*Sorry, screenshot seems not to have worked!"

OK. To post an image or screenshot to your post.....

Copy the screen and save the image as a jpg. Give it a recognisable name and resize it if needs be. Place it in a folder where you can easily find it again.

Go to: https://pictr.com/ and upload your image. When upload is complete click on the down arrow for the Viewer links option and then Direct links from the list. Copy the code in the lower box...this is the URL of your image

e.g.........https://pictr.com/images/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx etc.

Back in the NCH forum and your post, click the green icon ("image") under the yellow Smiley and paste the URL you copied from the Pictr website into the box marked URL. Your image will now appear in your post.

Try your screenshot again and we can easily see whether you are in the correct mode or not.

Nat