Wavepad lagging since upgrading to Sierra

Twync

Hi guys,

I've just upgraded my Mac Pro to the latest o/s Sierra, but now Wavepad has began to lag on operations like an old PC with way to much running in the background.

The main issues is the programme seems to not want to magnify with the mouse the size of a loaded audio waveform. Its now doesn't either respond or when it does alter its way to much, I'm now having to wait for the programme to decide for several seconds to act, where before it was almost instant.

I tried almost an hour to messing with the mouse settings and rebooting the programme but still the same issue is happening. Only by using the cmd button on the keyboard and the + or - buttons does the right size pattern become achievable.

The Mac is a 12 Core 2.93 GHz unit with 32 GB of RAM so I'm pretty sure its not the hardware causing the lag.

Does the programme perhaps need a patch to work soundly with the new Sierra O/S?

Still battled by Apple deciding to use aa O/S name synonymous with a really crap Ford car, go figure.

Hi Josh , thank you for the prompt reply. The lagging is occurring on all audio regardless of formats. My version is 6.30, but I don't believe having the slight older version is going to make the difference. I plan to upgrade once the version is up to the Windows version (basically went from the PC version over to Mac version and it felt like I had gone backwards by 20 versions).

I was going to try to uninstall the programme and then reinstall it again, but wasn't sure due to it being an older version if my registration code would still activate upon entry or be blocked.