Voxal Crashing

Ishqkaba

So i just bought the commercial license for voxal and when i first downloaded it, before activating the key and restarting the computer, it worked perfectly fine. After restarting my computer, it crashes everytime i preview or does it randomly, and it doesnt pick up on my microphone anymore. Does anyone have any solutions for this? If not I am probably just going to submit a refund since the product doesnt work at all.

Hello, if you are using a USB microphone then please try using a different USB port to connect it and make sure the microphone is recognized by your computer. You may also want to check under Microsoft recording devices to confirm your microphone is showing and selected there. You can also contact NCH software support team for further assistance.

• 3 years later...

so ive found an odd bug that causes voxal to randomly drop its effect off my voice when using discord, it will happen after 60-90 seconds every time, seeming to reset itself, if i disconnect and reconnect it fixes itself but it will just again happen after 60-90 seconds.