Adding more than one video to a DVD.

Nationalsolo

Hi

Up until now I have exported my completed videos to a DVD using a third party application in which I have full control regarding menu layout, images, backgrounds and selection options.

VP now has an export option that allows a menu to be added so I decided to try it out.......

With a sequence edited on the timeline...

Click "Export"

Select "DVD Movie Disc"

Drives are scanned

A Disc name is added.

Click "Create"

"Would I like to create a menu for my disc"......Click "Create menu".

I can now select a template and add a title.

The templates listed (I have downloaded them all) show two types for each theme....Basic and List (or Simple andTitle). Each has its own background image or you have the choice of adding your own. So far so good.

Basic/Simple shows the added Title and a Play button and although very basic this works OK, The project is exported, burned and verfied and the DVD works OK.

However,

List or Title templates appear from the displayed written description, to offer the ability to add several videos to the DVD. The template shows the previously entered Title and also offers a subtitle (and beneath this is the word "Unitled", presumably the name of the first video in the list, but there seems no option to create a list or add further videos or video titles. In fact the only video added is the timeline sequence. The VP Help page is not helpfull here.

Are these List/Title templates actuallyfully functioning and if so

EXACTLY how are more videos added to these menu templates?

The disc is burned and verified OK. (Encoding stipulates Title 1 ! ) The export differs little from the Simple/Basic export.

Nat