Starting Debut for the first time - help with teething :)

cedar4Cebas

HI, I am hoping someone can resolve this little bug for me - I downloaded debut for the first time and tested the screen recording of a youtube video and the images were moving and the sound was coming forth so everything was working fine - however, when I tested for an interview with a friend on Skype/Hangout either way, the image came out fine although not exactly super real time as the motions are delayed -- still workable. But the audio as my friend spoke did not capture into the file (.mov) - playback only see the person talking etc no voice, no sound from the other end. My voice was recorded.

Does debut screen recording only capture my voice and not the connected person's say, in an interview - this will not work?

Thanks for your tips.

Cedar

Before recording the skype call, can you go to "Options", "Audio" tap and make sure that "Microphone" and "Speakers" box are selected? Please try this. Remember also that In order to record audio from another application, Debut must be launched before the other application.To record audio from a media player application, first launch Debut, then launch the media player application.