Black space at beginning

ibowl77

Good morning,

After I have created a video, I save it (either in avi or wmv mode) and I always get a black space at the beginning.

The first media is either a jpg or an avi but the result is always the same

I can't find a way to get rid of this problem, ca you help me ?

thanks

I too am having this problem. After exporting a replacement clip with a moved start point the problem still appears just as before. The start and end points seem to be getting ignored in the final product. I have spent hours trying to find a solution for this problem. It's very frustrating and I beginning to wonder if my money was well spent. Anybody know a work around for this.

The black appears only on the exported clip. I have five screen shots ready to go. Can't attach them as the forum appears to have no command to attach anything. The help section has offers no instructions for attachments that is actually related to sending attachments. If it exist it's buried/hidden out of reach.

A 'sticky' is a post that doesn't expire. It's listed as PINNED. Find them at the top of the forum. In this case the tip will tell you how to include images here. Here's an extract...

• Please include VideoPad version in your post.

• Post screenshots:

Screenshots can often help describe the problem better.

To insert an image here first upload it to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc. and copy the URL.

Then click the IMAGE icon in the toolbar (above the VP forum compose window) and paste that URL. <Enter>

bar.jpg

• Share your project files:

The best way to help developers diagnostic the problem is sharing your project files.

We can exterminate the project file(.VPJ) without the media files. However we might also need the media files if the problem appear to lies in them.

To share files you need to upload the files to
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc..

To protect your privacy you can use PM (Personal Messenger) to send the link to an Admin or Support forum ID.

The page I was directed too is at http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/23924-black-space-at-beginning/. It has no toolbar with any of those symbols, icons or text.

This whole situation looks very bad. The parts of the program that sometimes does work is inconsistent, erratic and unreliable. It's time to go and get my old friend Avid again. I am not going to beat this dead horse anymore. I am going to ask for a refund. Tnx for your futile attempt to resolve this.

I am not going to beat this dead horse anymore. I am going to ask for a refund. Tnx for your futile attempt to resolve this.

Sorry to hear that. The box in the illustration above appears when you quote/reply to a post. I see it now. If it doesn't appear, click the MORE REPLY OPTIONS button at the bottom-right of the compose window.

Then simply click the button indicated in the illustration and insert a URL - a link - to the image that you uploaded to Dropbox, MS OneDrive, Google DRIVE or the like.

Just like the following, which again shows the bar that you should be seeing, and the button to click to post your image/s here...

bar.jpg

Folks will be glad to help you.