Issue with driver signed status

Faraday2

The program was downloaded from http://www.nchsoftwa.../voicechanger/.

The OS is Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, 6.1 (SP1) Build 7601

When attempting to install the program, Windows alerts that the driver associated with Voxal was not installed due to an unsigned certificate. Because of this and the drivers interactions with sound device drivers on the computer, rebooting the system after completing install deactivates not only all sound-related device drivers, but shuts down the sound-related device drivers as well, making reinstallation of any system sound drivers impossible and forcing a system restore to a point before Voxal was installed.

As the workaround for adding unsigned drivers to a Windows system, after SP1 disallowed users the ability to install them any way after, besides recertifying the drivers themselves, requiring the Windows SDK, or by placing their system into Test Mode permanently, as well as being incredibly tedious and opening a computer up to malicious software, backdooring and hacking attempts (all due to the computer no longer being protected in any way from any form of unsigned drivers being installed with or without user knowledge), I would like to ask an employee to verify the current status of the driver included with the installation package. While looking at the driver, it appears to be signed, however if Windows has determined that it is not, the current version of the driver's signature that is included in the installation package may be corrupted and would need to be replaced.

I have used this software extensively in the past for voice audio editing and have found that it is the best editor for real-time and complex voice modulation available, and at that time I had no issues using it. That was on a Windows 8 SP1 system, which uses the same driver verification process as my current OS. The installer appears to have since been updated, however, and I no longer have access to the old install file that apparently had a properly signed driver. It would be a shame if I would be unable to use this product again.

If you could update the installer with a proper digital certificate, or offer a separate download for one in support(after verifying the source of the problem) it would be greatly appreciated.

As a side note, I noticed two other users experienced this issue not too long ago, and the situation was never resolved, likely because the information given by them was not sufficient, hopefully this information will be.