Recently RePurchased Videopad export issue

JustynA

Okay so only a week ago I re purchased video pad and today I tried to export a video and it just says failed. It gives no error message and says failed, no matter what file I try to export it as. I have tried every format and all I can do is save it. I have checked to see if I have registered the software properly and it is registered, so it's not using the free version. If someone could help please it would be highly appreciated.

i have a little under 400GB left on my HDD and i am currently running 8GB RAM, i have read through that (and a couple other threads) and tried all the possible solutions with no luck. I have tried a fresh install, i have tried deleting all of the components from C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Components and i have even tried using different file formats in videopad (.mp4 and .flv) and still no luck.

Update. I changed the compressor setting (under encoding options when trying to export) from H264 to FLV1, and shock horror, its fixed. Everything exporting nicely. So i recommend trying this if you are having exporting troubles.

Hi,

It seems the audio codecs are not working properly too.

Please shut down VideoPad, remove everything in these folders:

C:\Users\[user Name]\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Components

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Components

Then start VideoPad, load the project and export. Please make sure you are connecting to internet when export so the required components can be downloaded automatically.

This solution worked once, for a 30 second video and has no reverted to not working at all. When i use FVL1 i get 60 seconds of audio with the video and then complete silence. Are there any audio codecs i may need to manually download?