Tassyr

Installation kills -all- audio drivers.

10 posts in this topic

So immediately after installing this program and restarting (windows 7) I get this error.

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

And all audio programs -stop- working. Microphone, speaker, everything. I update them manually and no dice. I literally have had to roll back to a previous restore point twice just to get them back to functioning.

Does anyone know a way to make this program work? I might've been interested in BUYING it at one point, but considering it currently bricks my computer's audio set up, I'm wary as hell.

Hi Tassyr,

Can I just check that you downloaded Voxal from the official NCH website? All our drivers are signed correctly and should not cause Windows to generate this error.

Regards,

Ben

Same happened here, this really fucked me up since i had no recent restore point. Great software 10/10 would shoot my pc in the head again. not.

Hi all

It turns out there was a bug in the code signing process which affected a small number of users. This issue has been resolved now.

Regards,

Ben

Hi all

It turns out there was a bug in the code signing process which affected a small number of users. This issue has been resolved now.

Regards,

Ben

Hi all

Regards,

Ben

is there a new version or its already fixed

The currently released version available from our website contains the fix.

Der Fehler besteht immer noch: Sämtliches Audio wird lahmgelegt!

The error still exists: All audio is lame!

The error still exists: All audio is lame!

Edited by Eumelchen
Translator

Are you using the latest version of the program? if so, you may want to contact NCH Software support team for further details on this regard, or after installing Voxal on your computer you may want to reinstall the Audio driver on the computer, and to do that you may go to the device manager, click on the audio, video and game controller and then right click on the audio controller and uninstall it, restart the computer and let Windows reinstall the audio driver.

I'm still getting this error. Every time I install, it kills all my audio drivers and I have to uninstall the program and reinstall.

AMD FX-6300, 8 GB RAM, RX 480 8GB.