Activating Video Pad Editor for another user on the same computer

diog

Hi

One of our users has purchased and installed Video Pad Editor onto their PC and has been using it with no issues.

That user has now left the company and another user would like to use the software on the same computer but logged in as herself rather than the user that has left; but when she logs onto the PC and tries to open the software, she gets this error:

"Error loading files

There was an error loading one or more of the effect or transition icons.

Please reinstall VideoPad to fix this problem. If the problem persists, contact NCH Software support athttp://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html"

I click OK and then get presented with:

"Trial Expired VideoPad Video Editor Professional

Your trial of VideoPad Video Editor has expired.

Please buy a copy of the software.

Purchasing is easy and can be done immediately online."

However, if I log onto the same computer as the original user that has left, it opens up with no errors and shows as fully licensed.

I have managed to find the email from NCH that was sent when the software was purchased so I have the license but when I log back on as the new user that wants to use the software and try to activate it, I get told the license is for an older version.

she currently has VideoPad Video Editor V4.40 installed and I can't see what version the license is for on the original email.

the computer is running Windows 7 Pro SP1 and is connected to a windows domain.

I am one of the network administrators so have full access to make changes on the PC.

Thank you in advance for any help.