Video Playback Not in Full Screen Mode

mlmarmer

Hi,

I have been using Debut for some time with no issues. I use the screen capture to record off the internet, concerts.

Playback is in full mode on the size of the screen capture, which then, I burn to a DVD. You can make what you videoed in screen capture mode, to expand to full screen on your computer, but it is best to watch in the size you capture. Once on a DVD, its perfect on a TV.

I have uploaded to Windows 10, as it seems we have no choice in time.

Now, anything I record, the play back is in wide screen. I really would like to have the full screen mode in playback, back.

I have emailed Debut, but I have not heard from them. I am not sure this is a issue with Debut or Windows 10, maybe a setting for viewing the videos.

I am not sure this has come up before. I am sure someone here is using Windows 10 and doing video taping with Debut. Any issues with playback being in 16:9 and not 4:3, 16:9 is wide screen and 4:3 is full screen.

Thank you for any reply's and help. Mike

Hello, and we apologize but the program does not have any option to select whether 4:3 or 16:9 for the playback of the video recorded. You may want to check the media player options and see if there is anything you can change there to view the recorded videos in the 4:3 format.

Chris, thank you for the reply. You are with NCH? If so, am I am the only one who has this issue. Does recorded video with Windows 10 on Debut play back in 4:3 mode, full screen? I will check the media player options. Thanks again Mike

Hi Chris, I do not see anywhere on Windows Media Player on how to change video playback. This is disappointing, that now all videos recorded with Debut are in Wide Screen mode. I think this is a lost cause for me. Mike