Customer PO No. not all on one line

Homealone

I am struggling to set up a paid for latest version of Express Invoices. On the box the software came in it shows an invoice with "Customer PO No." printed in one line on the invoice. If I do an invoice with any of the templets and review it "Customer PO" appears on one line and then "No.:" appears on the line below which looks very unprofessional. Any ideas?

I would also like to remove the Item box at the start of each line on the invoice. I just want the description Colum.

Which version are you running? Mac or PC?

I am running it on a Mac and found the invoice set up to be very touchy. I had to play with the settings in the preferences layout sections to get everything to line up to where it wasn't going into the next line.

You can also change the font size which would help with that problem.

Also, if you go into Invoice Layout / Content, you can rename most of the titles.

I don't think you can get rid of the qty column. It will automatically take away other columns that we may not use for a particular invoice, such as discount or tax. But you're pretty much stuck with Qty. Even if you go into the add item dialogue box and delete the quantity, it will still default to putting a "1" there. Just one of the idiosyncrasies of the program. Other people have requested the option to remove it, so maybe a version someday will do that. Unfortunately, you have to purchase a new version, you can't just upgrade.

Overall, this is a neat little program. Get used to the little things it does. Play with your settings.

Hope this helps! Teri

Thanks for your reply.

I am running Windows version. Customer PO No is not on the list of fields to rename. I will try to change the font size and report back. I just find it strange that the photo on the box shows it all on one line. I might take it back to PC World for a refund if I can't fix and say the software does not do what it shows on the box!