Making a high pitch audio

Vespertine32

I have been using 'change clip speed' for most of my previous projects to speed up clips however i have never accomplished to make the audio high pitched on that particular clip.

I have attempted using effects like 'high pass' and 'compressor' but none of which worked.

Here is an example:

Please help.

Thank you.

Are you trying to put the audio on high pitch without speeding up the clip?

HI

If you just want to speed up the video as well as the sound...which will rise in pitch, then right click the video and select to change clip speed. Untick the box labelled "Keep audio pitch unchanged"

The video will play faster if the speed value set is above 100% and the pitch of the sound will rise with it. If you leave the labelled box ticked, the audio will not change its pitch.

Nat

HI

If you just want to speed up the video as well as the sound...which will rise in pitch, then right click the video and select to change clip speed. Untick the box labelled "Keep audio pitch unchanged"

The video will play faster if the speed value set is above 100% and the pitch of the sound will rise with it. If you leave the labelled box ticked, the audio will not change its pitch.

Nat

Just tested and works, unforetunately i have already submitted my work so i didn't get to change the pitch of the audio, but thanks for the tip again Nationalsolo! You're awesome.