Videopad takes forever to buffer

Redtail

Hello everyone. I am having a major problem with VIdeopad. Ever since I got it a few months ago, I have been having so many problems. The most irritating one is Videopad buffers on every FREAKING transition and image. Before you go and say that I need to read the FAQ. I did, every word of it. I have Videopad (with nothing else running. Like NOTHING (besides Chrome)) running on an SSD, with DDR3 24gb of ram, an i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor, and windows 10. I also have an EVGA GTX 970 SSC.

I am trying to be a youtuber, but THE most irritating thing is video editing. I tried premiere pro and disliked it. I tried basically every software available that fits my need for video editing. Then I found Videopad. I tried it and loved it. Never wanting to change, I use it for everything, but I CANNOT STAND THE BUFFERING.

My question is. What more does Videopad need besides a nearly empty SSD, 24gb of ram/memory and an i7 at 4GHz to not stop it from buffering after inserting a blank image?? Also I should mention that my editing resoultion is only at 768x432 @30fps while rendering only a 9 min .mp4 video @1080p60 (2.12GB

EDIT: 15 minutes after posting this. The image (now being rendered for grand total of an hour) STILL BUFFERS. It's only 2.217 seconds long??

Thanks for the reply. I just updated to the latest version and I just cleared the cache (there was no unused cache to be deleted it said).

It seems like thing are running a lot faster now!

:D

Is VP 64bit yet?