Debut suddenly says I can't record unless I purchase professional version!

Sheila F

Yesterday in the midst of several busy things going on in my life, Debut suddenly decided I can't record unless I purchase the professional version. Say what? I have already purchased the basic program twice - when it stopped working the first time in frustration, I purchased it again last August and it has worked fairly well with a few hiccoughs on the way. Now I can do nothing and it is frustrating me no end.

Has anyone had this happen? What did you do?

I hesitate to spend money yet again to purchase the professional version and not get the click here to begin dialogue box.

I have e-mailed Debut and of course, no answer is forth coming. Hoping someone can help!

Sheila

Hi Sheila F,

Once you have purchased there should be no need to purchase again. Can you please contact our support staff via email at supportnch@nchsoftware.com - they will be able to help you with restoring your licence.

Regards,

Ben

• 9 months later...

Sheila, we have the same problem, justĀ 6 days ago I bought MixPad Multitrack Mixer (Master's Edition) and every time the recording stops at any time, it is frustrating the situation, I already communicated with the technical service but nothing positive happened, they only make me Questions, I think this problem is generalized, what I have of advantage is that I can still ask for a refund if this is not repaired. Greetings.