Nubee needs help!

Stearmanboy

I am using an Ion Air Pro camera. I have loaded videos to my iPad from the camera. When I select ad video tab in Video Pad, I do not see any files on the screen. I do not see any nav options to go find the raw Video clips. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

Not sure why you are getting what you are getting.With a Windows PC and provided VP is correctly installed you should be first prompted with a Welcome screen which along with any previous saved projects listed prompts for: New Project/Open project/Tutorial/Guide

Selecting "New project" brings you into the main VP screen.

Clicking the "Add File" tab should then open up an explorer window (Add files to your project) from where you should be able to navigate to the folder where you saved your video clips if the default folder shown does not contain them.

If this doesn't happen then something seems to be wrong. The fact that you don't see an explorer screen at all is a non starter. You could try re-installing VP and see if that cures it.

Perhaps the iPad version runs differently to the Windows version. Don't worry though, somebody will reply....

Nat