Video upside down

Somatik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

How I solved this particular problem was by selecting, "Optional Effects" then clicking, "Adjust color and apply video effects". Last scroll down to Flip and choose horizontally or vertically, which ever one your camera was recording as.  The camera shouldn't record upside down after you follow the steps. I'm not sure how to explain why this issue is occurring, but I hope this helps!

How I solved this particular problem was by selecting, "Optional Effects" then clicking, "Adjust color and apply video effects". Last scroll down to Flip and choose horizontally or vertically, which ever one your camera was recording as.  The camera shouldn't record upside down after you follow the steps. I'm not sure how to explain why this issue is occurring, but I hope this helps!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Um when im recording another game like roblox or just on my desktop, this records fine, but when I launch minecraft it stops the recording and starts a new one, but this video is upside down. Someone pls help me fix this :(