Advice needed re: note comment on express invoice

Fillmyforms

I don't have that version, but I would suggest looking at the checkboxes above to see if there is something checked or unchecked that would affect your note comment area, though I didn't see anything in my version that would make the box grey out. Also, perhaps your margins are set in such a way that there is no room for a comment? Just thinking out loud here.

I don't have that version, but I would suggest looking at the checkboxes above to see if there is something checked or unchecked that would affect your note comment area, though I didn't see anything in my version that would make the box grey out. Also, perhaps your margins are set in such a way that there is no room for a comment? Just thinking out loud here.

Hi many thanks for your response

I have tried checking and unchecking the boxes it makes no difference and the margins are set correctly as the preview invoice has a message in it , i just cant change it... Hopefully someone here can help ?

I assume your version is registered? If not, it might be that it is a registered feature. You probably need to file a support ticket. If you do and find out the answer, please post it here so other people will know what to do.

Hi, the latest version of Express Invoice for MAC is 4.45, please check in your lower left corner of the main window of EI and confirm. There is a known issue with latest version 4.45 for MAC in which you cannot remove note comment. As of now the issue has been reported. In the meantime there is a workaround to solve this and is by installing previous version 4.35. This is the link:

http://www.oldversiondownload.com/oldversions/expressinvoice-4-35-2015-04-20(Intel).zip