Emailing from two different Companies

julianashcroft

We have multiple companies set up in Express Invoice. We have exactly the same email settings for each company.

I can email invoices out without a problem from one company, but the other not. The emails appear in the Sent folder in Outlook 2010 from one company, but nothing appears from the other. I have had confirmation that invoices are not being received.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure how to solve your problem as we don't use multiple companies, but wanted to note that we always put the customer's email address, then a comma, then our own email address in the email field of the customer info screen. This way, we will get a copy of whatever is sent to a customer.

Teri

Hi,

At this time, Express Invoice lets you set/use one email account, no matter if you have multiple business, the email account will be the same for all business profiles. This means that if you are able to send from one business profile, you are also able to send from the other one, as is the same account, using the same settings.

The Expert user suggestion(previous post) is a good practice, by including your email account next to the customers email(separated by a coma "," symbol) before sending, you can have/receive a copy of the invoice to confirm if it was successfully sent or not.

In some occasions, networks and domains could block emails that contain attachments, IF this is your case, as a work around use the option that says "include invoice in the body fo the email" before sending.

If you need further assistance please contact the support staff, they will be more than glad to assist > supportnch@nchsoftware.com

Thanks for the replies, we use the same email address for both companies. It's strange that from one company the email shows up in Outlooks Sent folder, but doesn't from the other company.

I will use the idea of putting our company email also in with the customers, at least I will be able to keep an eye on things.

• 1 year later...

The best way to put in a feature request is to go to your HELP menu.  Select "Send improvement suggestion or feedback" and follow the prompts.