How to export just one clip of several in the same sequence???

JoeKulik

The way I most often use VideoPad is to take a long video and to "chop it up" into smaller segments or clips. I do all this in the original sequence into which I imported the original (long) video. But after I make all the "cuts" at the desired points, I can't figure out how to export just one of the smaller clips that I have carved out of the original long video. The way that I'm doing it now is 1) to save the entire "chopped up" sequence as a project, 2) delete all the clips except for the one that I want to export, and 3) then to reload the project to repeat the process of deleting all the clips except for the one that I wish to export. This s a time consuming and a "primitive" way of accomplishing what I need to do. Is there a way that I can directly export a single clip of the several that I've "carved out" of the original, long video??? JoeKulik ... USA ... 707 363 0953 ..... So.Experienced@gmail.com

Is there a way that I can directly export a single clip of the several that I've "carved out" of the original, long video?

See this thread.

You can also select and copy <ctrl-C> single or multiple clips, then create a new sequence and paste <ctrl-V> the clips into it. Then export the new sequence.

Why not have the option to export only the segment between the in and out points of a sequence? That way, you could export the entire sequence (if the in and out points were set at the beginning and end of the sequence), or any selected portion of it.

Why not have the option to export only the segment between the in and out points of a sequence? That way, you could export the entire sequence (if the in and out points were set at the beginning and end of the sequence), or any selected portion of it.

The link in my previous post leads to a thread that covers the procedure.