Problem with Zoom Effect on Images

kingkonglomerate

Hi there, new user here.

I'm currently using VideoPad pro to make a music slideshow. The images I'm using are simple jpegs of varying resolutions. The idea I had was to use motion effects (zoom, position, etc.) on the images to give them a more dynamic appearance, and it seemed to be working just fine until I previewed my work. The Clip Preview and Sequence Preview were both showing the desired result, but when I exported the piece to Quicktime or previewed it on the app itself I discovered that the effects did not transfer properly.

It's difficult for me to describe exactly what's happening, but I'll try my best to illustrate it.

For several images, I have a zoom effect on one portion of the image which follows a slow zoom out as the clip progresses. I set up the zoom out in such a way that parts of the images are omitted (for instance, one image has a logo that I don't want visible in the final product). The effect works fine in the small preview windows, but when I try to preview it in the larger window or export it, the player suddenly snaps to a full view of the image. I'm guessing it has something to do with the resolution, but I have no idea how to fix it.

Can somebody help me out?

Hi,

This could caused by an issue we have found recently when exporting effect animation to variable frame rate.

The issue will fixed in next release.

To workaround the issue for now please export use constant frame rate instead (check Constant frame rate on export dialog).

• 3 weeks later...