How to squeeze tracks, vertically ?

BudMix

Just getting started with MixPad. I like it.

I found the control to squeeze tracks lengthwise, ie make longer or shorter, , but not vertically, ie, squeeze more tracks on the page.

How to do?

Also ......very difficult to move track bar without kicking in markers. Any hints? I have small fingers, and it's still hard.

Thx

Bud

In Mixpad the only way to fit more tracks vertically in the program's window would be to collapse the tracks as shown on the screenshot attached.mixpad.jpg?dl=0

If you cannot open the image you may follow this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmu0k7k6hmi7xbh/mixpad.jpg?dl=0

Regarding the question about the markers, we are not sure what you mean, could you rephrase or provide screenshots that shows the issue?

Keep in mind that you may get faster support if you contact the NCH Software support team directly.

Hey...thx for the answer. But...the image won't open for me, and the link won't either.

Just used the MixPad last nite on a gig. I could really use the collapsed track feature, so to see more tracks at a time.

another suggestion , for next version: Show the file name (song name) on the main page, somewhere in the upper control bar.

I've been making a blank track with the Song Name, but that takes up space.

Otherwise....program is working for me. I like the individual volume controls on tracks (as opposed to MusicStudio) and the easy FX access.

Oh yea, my other question: the track bar vs marker indicators. I figured out how to work it....put finger directly on the wide section of bar at the bottom, then drop finger to the ruler area, and move left or right. I you don't drop the finger, the markers get deposited. All ok, works, but a little delicate for live performance sitch.

Another suggestion for version 2....make fat section at bottom of track bar bigger, easier to grab with unsteady finger during crazy iive music gig. No reason for it to be so small.....seems to me.

Thx. Still getting used to program. But it's a good one.

B