E-mail authentication not verified

dewy23

I have been using Express Invoice for a couple of year with no issues, until now. For some reason the e-mail setup options allow me to make changes to the settings, but every time I make the necessary changes I get a message back saying my ISP cannot verify my user name or password. When I go my ISP to use the same exact settings for User Name and Password to check my e-mail, I have not issue getting in.

I have checked various sites across the Internet for advice and tried most of them, from adding prefixes and suffixes to the smtp setting for port changes to match the ISP settings with not luck. For some unknown reason the program is not able to communicate properly with my ISP so that I can record and send invoices via e-mail to my clients. If anyone has come across this same situation and has advice I would appreciate any feedback. Very frustrating!!

dewy23

Hello,

what is your email host? meaning is it @gmail, @yahoo or what is the domain. Also, are you entering the information or are you using copy and paste. The reason for the question is that sometimes if there are spaces after the last character of either your username or password it may give you login errors. For support on this matter you may want to create a support ticket so the technical support team can assist you with that issue.