Setting audio CD recording parameters

Michael Graubart

I have downloaded and installed the free ExpressBurn application for home use. I see from the Help file that one can set parameters like the pause between tracks, overburn (for recording longer material than normal on a particular CD-R), etc. But I cannot find any tabs or preference options in order to set such choices. I should be very grateful for any help.

• 3 weeks later...

I have downloaded and installed the free ExpressBurn application for home use. I see from the Help file that one can set parameters like the pause between tracks, overburn (for recording longer material than normal on a particular CD-R), etc. But I cannot find any tabs or preference options in order to set such choices. I should be very grateful for any help.

Have you gone through http://www.nch.com.au/burn/support.html ? below there is technical support link for further help.

Hope that will resolve your issue.

Thank you for that. It would resolve my issue in most cases, but not all, because it does not allow me to set individual pauses, only globally. There are occasions — for instance if one wants to record two symphonies, downloaded from a record-producers' site, which will already have pauses at the ends of the movements, on one disk and wants a longer pause between the two symphonies — when one may want to set certain pauses to different values than others. It seems that ExpressBurn cannot do this, unlike, for instance, Toast.