batch edit cutting audio out?

jlpope

I have been recording many audio files for lms training. I found a function shortly after obtaining the software that allows me to batch edit many files at one time. This was awesome. I have used it ever since. I use this to do the "Noise Reduction (Auto Spectral Subtraction)" and it has been a huge time saver. Recently, i have an issue where i will record lots of files, run the batch edit and after it is over, i notice that many of my files have been cut off. Not in between words but in the middle of a sentence and in the middle of the word. Is the noise reduction that i am running causing this? It has happened the last two times i have done recording. Help please!!!!!

update.....i spent quite some time trying to figure out what is going wrong. It is not the editing that is cutting. It is not saving the file correctly. It is only saving a portion of the file. It saves the beginning and cuts it off at 27.55 seconds every time. Have i set something incorrectly? Please help. I have a large project due and can't seem to figure it out.