Using Express invoice for Multiple Events

Fozzie Bear

I represent a Village Hall which is a charity. We send invoices quarterly to regular users and to some private ad-hoc hirers. This means that we list the dates of the hire and the number of hours plus the rate for the room and time of day. Currently this is all done in Excel and is very time consuming. e.g.

Date Hours Rate Code Unit Price Tax Total

02/02/15 3 hours Main Hall (Daytime Hire Rate) £6.00 0 £18.00

13/02/15 4 hours Main Hall (Daytime Hire Rate) £6.00 0 £24.00

12/03/15 2 hours Meeting room (Evening Hire Rate) £4.00 0 £8.00

22/03/15 3 hours Meeting & Main Hall (Daytime Hire Rate) £12.00 0 £36.00

Express Invoice appears to fit the bill but seems to be aimed at One Off events e.g Sale of certain goods or provision of a service on a particular date.

I have not found a way to change the columns in the invoice to include a date. Is it possible to use Express invoice to list several entries each associated with a different date and total these up? If not could developers consider this as future development or at least the option to include user definable custom columns in the invoice template. Ideally a date colum or a text colum which would allow insertion of a date.

Many thanks

Fozzie

Hi Fozzie, Currently the program does not offer the option to include date as one of the columns, the only way to include that information would be under the Details field. Including a definable custom column is not something that has been taking into consideration but we will certainly submit your feedback to them. However, keep in mind that currently we are not offering any customization on the program so in order to include a new feature on a program this must be something requested by a large number of our customers.

Hi Fozzie, Currently the program does not offer the option to include date as one of the columns, the only way to include that information would be under the Details field. Including a definable custom column is not something that has been taking into consideration but we will certainly submit your feedback to them. However, keep in mind that currently we are not offering any customization on the program so in order to include a new feature on a program this must be something requested by a large number of our customers.

Many thanks Chris, I appreciate that NCH cannot customise their software for every end user but I am sure my suggested amendments would open up the use of Express Invoice to a lot of other end users who currently do a single invoice for multiple visits/events.

Thanks again for the response

Fozzie