Clip Preview time index

tobovideo

Hello,

I have upgraded from V 2.41 to V 4.30 and I'm amazed about the functionality in the actual version.

Now I have made my first project in V 4.30 and there was something to do with audio. Working with the Clip Preview came a question...

If I have setted in In- and an Out point on a clip this area is shown bright in the Clip Preview, the not used part is dark. This is ok.

But the time index in the Clip Preview is the index of the whole file. So I have the following problem:

If I have the scrubber line on the timeline on one position I have no functionality to jump on the same position in the Clip Preview.

Because the time indexes are different I cannot use this as a workaround.

It would be good to have to things:

1) Show the time index of the trimmed part in Clip Preview

2) Have on the timeline a function "Jump to this position in Clip Preview"

Thomas

Hi,

You are right ! the options from the Preview window and the timeline sequence are not the same,

The edition and the settings will be manage/use on the video Sequence line(also know as Timeline) and the Preview will be use to preview your project before exporting or saving, specifically, however, your suggestions are great, you have a good point, please enter the suggestion on the following link >

http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

In case you need support from our techs, you can write us down to : supportnch@nchsoftware.com