Switch on a Mac

baccardi79

Can someone be kind enough to give me some instruction on how to run switch on a mac. I download the program and it says to drop and drag file into the applications folder. Then I double click from the applications folder and i get the same message to drag and drop into that folder. Please Help!

Can someone be kind enough to give me some instruction on how to run switch on a mac. I download the program and it says to drop and drag file into the applications folder. Then I double click from the applications folder and i get the same message to drag and drop into that folder. Please Help!

The application Switch gets installed as any normal application on your Mac computer, all that you described before is the correct steps to install the program. I tested the installer from our website and it works fine to install on Mac OSX El Capitan.

In case you want to confirm the installation process you may check this link http://www.howtogeek.com/177619/how-to-install-applications-on-a-mac-everything-you-need-to-know/

• 8 months later...