Express Burn Problems

pchap

I was excited to download and start using this software to create DVD shows of American Hot Rod that are on utube. I'm dissapointed with the software because even though there were no burn issues, and I'm able to play them on my DVD player, I'm unable to fast forward an episode without the software going to the next show that was burned.

I have read some of the issues some of you have had about not being able to play your disc on your DVD player. I had this same issue myself, and my problem was that I was using the wrong type of DVD. My Pioneer burner will only accept DVD-R disc, and I was using DVD + RW. I would suggest that you check the type of disc your burner will accept.

I have found the VSO software, convert X to DVD, to be the best on the market, without having a problem as mentioned above. Depending on what I'm burning, I use both the Express Burn as well as the VSO software.

Expressburn accept both DVD-R and DVD+RW. If your player support only DVD-R, could you please burn a DVD-R using express burn and try again?

While replying, could you please provide the following:

1. OS - Windows or Mac?

2. DVD specification. (Manufacture and disk details)

3. Express burn version number.

4. DVD Player details.