Just Bought online. Lockups at startup

Ricc12345

Just bought online. It gets hungup as soon as I open the program. The only option is to x out. Console v2.22 pops up in the popup box above console no activation option to put my key in just get not responding. windows 10 intel core i7 with 16gb ram hew pack laptop.

I've had this before - in fact the whole system froze as soon as the installation completed. I could not do anything to resolve it. It wasn't until months later that I installed it again and it was OK. Windows 7 64-bit, that was.

Many Debut versions are buggy when first released, so I would contact Support.

I've tried everything so far. One weird thing is where I go to uninstall or repair the program all my other programs list a program size in mb or gb. ext to NCH it says size:unavailable. So i thought maybe didnt get everything in dl. dl'ed it a few more times and says the same. I can open videopad video editor which is part of the options with program dl. that works fine till I hit record and it sends me to debut and it instantly locks even from that start location. i turned off my anti virus thinking there was a conflict. i have a high end nvidia processor and like i said i have a topend labtop I bought a month ago. thus why i bought the program (and yes i know the free version would do the same things io need) but i have been using the program now for years and figured I should pay for this version on this machine. I even took a version I have on other p\c and tried that ( runs fine on that machine) wouldnt run on this one.

• 5 months later...

Before I explain, I wish to mention that I really enjoy NCH software.

I've installed Debut video screen recorder v2.01on my Dell Xps18 tablet. It worked well.

At some point after many updates and finally updating to 8.1, I tried to uninstall 8.1 but all restore points have been deleted. and I can't uninstall the updates. I'm stuck with 8.1....

When I started NCH Debut video screen recorder I couldn't run Debut video screen recorder without it hanging on the splash screen.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling 2.01, and 3.01 and still, the program hangs on startup at the splash screen.

I started my tablet in safe mode and Debut video screen recorder worked fine.

Now I wish I knew what program or device driver is causing the problem.

Went back to normal mode and still had same problem.

I've tried using admin rights and compatible mode win 8. No Help!

Can someone please help solve this mystery?