Two VP Programs On Desktop

yonargi1

I wanted to do certain effects in my video and find that using the current version (v. 3.79) is too cumbersome and doesn't allow me to do in-depth treatment. Therefore, I had the bright idea to download the free version and have both versions on my desktop. Then I could use whichever one I wanted, switching back and forth. But I tried this and find that the free version will override the current version instead of giving me a wider option for using the zoom. Is there some way that I could have both versions on my desktop?

There should be no problem to keep multiple versions of VideoPad on your computer. However there will be only one can be running at a time.

The easiest way is to run the installer for the version you want to switch to. It only takes a few seconds to install.

You can find all the installers in the application folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad

Where do I find this?

Open File Explorer by clicking on the "folder" icon on the taskbar.

In the left panel expand the "Local Disk (C:) folder by clicking on the small arrow to its left.

Then, below, click the "Program Files (86)" folder.

In the right panel, double click the "NCH" folder.

If there's a "Videopad" folder, double click on it..

The install files are there.

Well I looked. I went to "Explore>C Drive>Program Files [No 86]>NCH Folder [in right panel>Videopad." No "install" files. I then wrote to tech support. I have yet to hear back from them. I wish they had told me the zoom feature wasn't included in the "paid for" package; I would have had to think pretty hard before purchasing it.

Let me ask this: Surely there is a plugin somewhere that supplies the pan/zoom feature. Or any other suggestions you may have would be appreciated.