HELP WITH NEW SYSTEM

RUGGLES99

I've been using ES for years, but now need a bit of help. In using a Mac with Yosemite, which version of the free software should I download and which pedal do I buy. I have a USB pedal that I have been using with an older version of ES on A Mac, but It doesn;t work with the new ES version,.I can;t seem to get a straight answer from either the software or the pedal people. Any help most appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

This was my problem also. I bought a new system with Yosemite then ES no longer worked with my foot pedal (Infinity). The only thing I can suggest is that you must pay the full shot now for ES to connect with a variety of foot pedals. After that, I think you will like the new ES with the video capabilities and all. It is working like a charm for me.

• 1 month later...

I've been using ES for years, but now need a bit of help. In using a Mac with Yosemite, which version of the free software should I download and which pedal do I buy. I have a USB pedal that I have been using with an older version of ES on A Mac, but It doesn;t work with the new ES version,.I can;t seem to get a straight answer from either the software or the pedal people. Any help most appreciated.

Hi

You need to have Altoedge pedal for working in free version. The inifity or other type pedals will work only for paid version