Newly created Invoices show as PAID

johnbarb

I have been running v3.57 Unlimited basic Free version on Mac for 3 years with no issues, now when I generate a new invoice it is automatically allocating payment of the invoice total and shows as paid on the Invoice PDF copy even though it showed as balance due on the preview? I have tried editing the invoice with no success. It has also stopped the Record & email function (Not sure where the emails are going to but had been set to send to my gmail addess). I am not bothered so much about the email function as I can just Record then send the PDF invoice to my clients, however the invoices showing as paid is a big issue, can anyone help please.

Hi,

It will only autopaid the new invoice if you have overpaid their(customer) one of the invoices or some of them. Excess/floating payments automatically pay the incoming invoices, it also possible that you have deleted some of their paid invoices.

You can run their statement to see if the total invoice and total payments are balanced, in case the Payments total are higher with Invoices total yo will need to delete some of the payments.

For the emailng issues ,please reenter your mail host,email and password then click ok and please also check within your antivirus/ firewall/networking if blocking the outgoing ports 25, 465, and/or 587.

In case your still having issues please go to http://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html

I have resolved the email problem but not the autopaid. I have checked invoices total with payment totals and the only difference is the amount of the last invoice generated which the system autopaid, the Payments are higher by this amount. All invoices are accounted for, none deleted. You mentioned deleting payments, how do I do this?