Issues with the program

`Mr. Bubbles

So I've installed Voxal, and I'm attempting to route it to teamspeak. However, the program doesn't seem to detect my mic. This is strange because It picks up my mic in the preview window, but won't process any effects or pick up my mic outside of the preview. If it helps, I'm using an analog mic hooked up to a motu ultralite mk3 interface.

Hi,

You may want to start troubleshooting with and without the analog mic and the Motu ultralite mk3 hook up. Go to the Voxal Options menu, look for the recording device(it must be listed and set up on the Windows recording mixer settings, under the "Sound > Recording Windows settings" this device must be set as your default Windows recording device), select it and try to record/use the analog mic once again. Try also to record/use Voxal with a different microphone, or use the system integrated mic(in case you are using a laptop) in order to test.

In case you need further assistance you can always contact the NCH support staff at supportnch@nchsoftware.com

Best regards,

Hi Mr Bubbles,

In addition to the suggestions from Telephony, can you make sure that you have started Voxal *before* you start Teamspeak? If you continue to have troubles please let me know and I'll investigate further.

Regards,

Ben