Previous Frame/Next Frame Audio Issue

TNB

In the current version of VideoPad Video Editor, you can hear the audio in rewind (backwards) and sped forward when you click the Previous Frame and/or Next Frame buttons directly to the left or right of the play button. You can hear the audio whether you are playing a video in the sequence, an overlay video, or if it is currently in the BIN; either way, you can listen to all audio tracks of any clip no matter. My issue is that while working on a project, when I was attempting to cut a video (by placing the red and blue bars to select a specific piece of track), I noticed that, in order to get to the exact point in my video where I wanted to end, the sound for the Previous Frame no longer worked! I tried clicking multiple times instead of holding down the key and that didn't work. The Next Frame no longer played audio either.

What is wrong with the program?

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. I've deleted all files before each uninstall, too. I even restarted my laptop to no avail.

What can I do to fix this bug?

Much appreciated, fellow Editors...

Please if check ToolBar->Audio->Scrubbing is pressed down. The newer version disabled audio scrubbing by default.

I've found it! Thanks so very much! And thank you personally for helping to develop the program; it's pretty useful.