Audio breaks up on playback v 2.16

pcuster41

Recently I updated to the 2.16 version due to computer being restored. I had the previous version many yrs with no problems. On this version when playing back what I recorded, the sound is choppy and breaking up. My settings are all set the same as I had beforein previous version. Recording the screen in .avi , encoder set to mpeg4 native, mp3 native, sound to 44100.128 stereo, bitrate average 4096, and recording from speakers/mixer. All set exactly as in previous version. I have tried everything I could think of to solve the issue with no success. I did not pay for tech support , but I did submit my issue to NCH with NO REPLY AS YET ! That really STINKS that they give the customer no support. I love this program for its simplicity BUT DETEST The Lack of Support related to it.

I am sure my audio problem is in readjusting a setting, but I don't know what that is. Any help/suggestions would be welcomed.

If I cant solve the issue, I will be looking for a New Capture Program as this one is useless with CRAPPY sound.

I have tried NUMEROUS sound settings over the past 24 hours. The only setting that seems to help is 44100hz 112kbps mono. The sound is still choppy and breaks up but not quite as badly. Im still not satisfied however. The sound on my laptop is 24 bit 4800 hz

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...