AUDIO EFFECT SUGGESTION 8-)

robindean

Some of my videos are GoPro mounted motorcycle riding clips. Depending on the RPMs of my engine, vibration occurs at a very specific frequency which I'd like to be able to REMOVE from the audio spectrum. Your high pass filter alone is NOT enough to do this without eliminating all that is good with the other audio.

I heavily recommend providing us with a 6-band parametric eq that includes high AND low pass filter options.

Easily done with NCH Wavepad.

In VP right-click an audio clip on the timeline and save it as an audio file. Open that file in Wavepad and do your thing.

Back in VP, right-click the clip and UNLINK (if necessary), CUT the unwanted audio clip, use ADD FILE to import the corrected clip to the media area and then drop it into the hole on the timeline.

If you need to tweak the entire production, EXPORT it as a video file. Right-click that file and one menu choice should be EDIT WITH WAVEPAD. Or use OPEN WITH to direct the file to Wavepad.

If specific audio clips are needed, select them and press <ctrl-C>. Open a new sequence. Press <ctrl-V>. As above, save as an audio file or export as a video file. Process with Wavepad.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Equalizer has been one of our to-do item for quite a while now. Your suggestion has brought it's priority up.

As Borate pointed out, WavePad has much more advanced features for editing audio. I'm sure it can do what you needed.

• 1 year later...