When recording from screen audio suddenly disappears

Reenag

Hi Reenag,

Sorry that you are having trouble getting Debut to work.

Firstly, please note that this is a forum for community members to help each other out. It is not an official support channel although developers do look at it. If you require support you can easily access several options from the Help menu in any of our programs.

Could you please answer to the following questions to help you troubleshoot and fix the problem:

1. From what source are you trying to record the audio?

2. Does it happen all the time?

3. You've sead that it starts well, how long before it silences? Is it always at the same time?

Regards,

Emanuele

• 2 months later...

I recently installed Debut v2.16 on Windows 10. I am experiencing a few problems, one of which is similar to what you experienced.The program starts fine and I have recorded a few streaming videos from the web (each between 60 and 120 minutes) using the region screen capture for video and Stereo Mix input for audio.

1. At different times during the recordings the audio stops recording (or appears to since there is no sound after that point in the recording when I play it back). I tried using a couple of different playback programs and they all exhibit the same loss of audio at the same point.
  2. The Audio and Video go out of synch at some point during the recording but not always (intermittent)
  3. When stopping the recording using the Stop button in Debut, I often get an error message indicating that Lame.exe has stopped working. I tried rebooting the machine but the error still occurred.

Not sure if any of the above or related to each other but I have now tried to complete a recording for two days and many attempts but the above synch and audio issues make the recording unusable. Anyone else experience any of the same issues and been able to successfully resolve them?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I am still having this problem with the audio cutting out after a while and the video lagging. I have tried adjusting the frame rate between 25 and 60 but the problem occurs regardless. Has anyone else been experiencing these issues? It seems to be a common issue but I have not seen any posted resolutions. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks